Topic: Organizing for International Business: Infosys
Writer: The instructions are attached.
Please cite the book within your answers. I have provided an example of how my classmate answered hers.
Also please ensure the questions are included with the answers so that I can easily navigate that each question has been answered.
Assignment Instructions: Answer Topic 1 and Topic 2
PLEAE INCLUDE EACH QUESTIONS WITH YOUR ANSWERS.
Writer, please read all the required readings first and then answer question topic 1. Please ENSURE TO Support your arguments with data and concepts from the readings:
DRS: DRS: Daniels, J. D., Radebaugh, L. H. & Sullivan, D. P. International business. (15th ed.) Chap. 16, The Organization of International Business, pp. 611-650.
Topic 1: Organizing for International Business: Infosys
Read: “Infosys: The Search for the Best and the Brightest,” DRS pp. 645-649.
Assignments: Answer Topic 1. PLEASE CITE THE BOOK EXTENSIVELY WITHIN YOUR ANSWERS.
Based on the required readings discuss briefly:
1. How might Infosys sustain its founding values as it grows and globalizes?
2. What organizational problems do you think will prove troublesome to Infosys?
3. How would you use the strengths of its current organization to manage them?
Topic 2: Reflection. Read DRS Chapter 16 from above. Please support your answers by Citing the textbook within your answers.
Think of Infosys’s belief that employees should understand “algorithmic thinking.”
1. How would you manage people, set systems, and promote a corporate culture to attain this goal?
2. Given what you have read in the case study, do you think you would like to work for Infosys? Why or why not?